Another year is nearing its end. This year the most popular posts ranged from flatulent humor to Apple watch (and everything in between).
I had time to post a little bit less than on previous year, but readership remained stable and some surprises in the most read post list as well. You never know yourself what post will tickle your reader´s fancy.
This year I read lots of interesting books, saw some interesting movies and had some interesting debates. However, despite the Apple Watch, the year seemed a little bit boring from advertising and technology point of view.
I think it will be calm before storm, and next year will be humongous (both in macro and micro –level).
Or it is just the same old shit, you never know.
Most read posts 2016
- Ideas are like farts
- Why Apple Watch is Crucial For The Future of Apple
- Anatomy of An Insight: #Joulurauhaa
- Rethink Your Marketing Research
- Forget The Apple Watch This Is The Only Wearable That Truly Matters
- 5 Ways To Make Your YouTube Pre-Rolls Kick Ass
- Agencies Are Slow
- Digital Pre-Testing: Harmful Waste Of Money
- Just Say The Obvious, But Do It With Flair
- Anatomy of Insight: Straight Outta Somewhere
This will be my last post for the year.
I will be returning, whether you want it or not, in 2016.